Cucumber diet: how to lose 5 pounds in a week

Cucumber diet: how to lose 5 pounds in a week
 One of the most useful gifts of nature is the cucumber. This vegetable is a real storehouse of vitamins. For example, it contains a large amount of fiber, a positive effect on the body. Dietitians, having studied the beneficial properties of "green gift", developed a diet based on the use of a large number of cucumbers.
 Since cucumbers are a seasonal product, and sit on the cucumber diet is best in the summer, from June to August - at a time when you can easily buy organic vegetables that are grown in the garden without adding any chemicals.

Of course, in the winter season can be found cucumbers almost any supermarket, but benefit from them will be smaller. Therefore, if you want to try a diet, go to the market or to the store for fresh crunchy cucumbers and lose weight for health!

The basic principle of cucumber diet is to use a large amount of fresh cucumbers. Cucumbers are composed of 95 percent water, the remaining 5 percent - vegetable fibers, wherein one medium cucumber contains about 40 calories. If the day you eat two kilograms of vegetables, such as diet and involves actually drink 1, 9 liters of water, and will not have an acute sense of hunger. In addition, fiber is well normalizes the gastrointestinal tract and restores the body's metabolism.

There are several different options cucumber diet. Their duration is 3 to 10 days, no more, but wishing to lose weight specialists, nutritionists recommend the best course for a period of 7 days. During this time, you will not only lose weight by 5-6 pounds, but also rid the body of toxins and impurities. This weight loss will not harm your body as cucumbers contain a lot of vitamins, mineral salts, potassium and iodine.

Cucumber diet menu is composed so that a day was eaten by about 1, 5-2, 5 kilograms of cucumbers for 4-6 receptions. You can just nibble fresh cucumbers, make of them a soup or salad, add some salt dishes but strongly discouraged. If you absolutely can not give up the salt, try to use it as much as possible in smaller quantities.

In addition to cucumbers, nutritionists offer include daily diet diet and other vegetables: radish, lettuce, carrots, tomatoes, garlic, fresh herbs. From this simple set of products can cook delicious soup and vitamin salad! Also not be prohibited to use and lean meats: turkey, lean fish and chicken. As sauces and salad dishes are well suited to the olive oil, low-fat yogurt and lemon juice. For dessert, treat yourself to citrus and apples.

Alcohol and coffee for a while cucumber diet is best to give up, but you can drink large quantities of mineral water without gas, as well as herbal and green teas without sugar.

Tags: week, diet, weight loss