1. Pull the stomach, straighten your back. Hands safely on the table or hanging freely. Lower the head (drop in the chest), wait a few seconds, lift your head. Repeat 10-12 times.
2. Again, lower your head as low as possible, and from this position, without lifting his head, slowly turn it to the side, then the other. When performing this exercise you should feel tension in the 7th vertebra. Repeat 8-10 times.
3. From the starting position slowly tilt your head so that the ear is concerned shoulder. Fix the pose and relax. Then also tilt your head to the other shoulder. Shoulders when performing this exercise should not be raised.
4. Pull your elbows back as much as possible, reduce the blade, hook the hands behind the back of the castle, stretch. Change position - now hands clasped in front of the castle, at chest level inside of his hand to his eyes. Unscrew them so that before my eyes were back of the hand. On the inhale pull forward. On the exhale, return to the starting position.
5. Grasp the arms of the chair on which you sit, try as would pull a chair over the top. Fix motion for 6 seconds ... relax. Repeat 10 times.
6. Put on the head of a book (or even better ball) and hold for a few seconds. Remove load without dropping hands, stretch the entire body up, relax. Repeat 5-8 times.
Such an exercise will not take much time and will not attract too much attention of colleagues, and will bring considerable benefits. Repeat the exercises during the working day 3-4 times, and low back pain can not find the way to you.