The main thing is that nowhere on it does not get, and every year around the same time, a huge number of people are beginning to get together handkerchiefs of handbags and pockets, wipe tears and wipe dashing red noses. It is already as Shtirlitsa habit, worked out over the years.
Let us examine what is hay feverMore specifically, because the enemy must know in person. Its name comes from the Latin word "Pollin," which translates as "pollen".
Indeed, pollen allergy triggers, which in the second half of April appears in birch, alder, hazel and oak, maple, ash, and some shrubs. At the same time, experts say, the smaller the pollen, the more it is an allergen.
Most worryingly, in most cases spring allergy does not end after flowering trees whose pollen allergy. Very often, it also goes into food allergies, so the majority of allergy sufferers continue to suffer in the summer.
For example, allergic to birch pollen, usually do not eat apricots and peaches, red apples or raw carrots, and those who sneezes literally hazel pollen, are usually allergic to hazelnuts.
This disease can not be cures, but very often goes by itself. Allergies can be hereditary, but in children it usually manifests itself only seven or eight years.
Doctors tend to argue thatallergy - a disease caused by a weakened immune system due to stress and poor nutrition. Due to seasonal allergies, by the way, is usually observed confusion in diagnosis.
Sincesymptoms of hay fever often very similar to the symptoms of the common cold, many allergy sufferers have been trying for some time in vain to recover from colds and only then, thoroughly torment own body antibiotics begin to take antihistamines.
MeanwhileThere are a number of features that can be distinguished from allergic colds.
For allergy is characterized by the following:
- If you are at home, the symptoms subside and amplified again as soon as you get off the street;
- On a rainy day, your condition significantly improved, even if you go outside;
- Unhealthy state with all the symptoms continue longer than a week, while a cold is usually during this time passes;
- Usually in the morning the condition is much worse than in the evening;
- The temperature rises;
- Constant sneezing and even continuous, rather than standard, as is the case with colds;
- You constantly feel itching in the nose and nasopharynx.
How could facilitate his passage through this period chihatelny? There are a number of special drugs that offers pharmaceuticals, but allergies should pay attention to the fact that to take precautions to help avoid critical peak pollen.
• Try during allergy to leave the house in the morning to 11 hours. Of course, for people working is not very realistic, but health is deteriorating so many allergies that even have to take sick leave.
• It is necessary to cancel all picnics and trips into the countryside to avoid contact with a variety of flowering plants.
• If your house is made to open the window, the curtain of fine mesh.
• Wear sunglasses, leaving the street. Bright sun can irritate your eyes and make it worse.
• Returning home, be sure to rinse your nose and eyes with water to remain on the skin and the respiratory tract pollen does not cause you anxiety and even at home.
• Regular wet cleaning house also makes it easier to move the allergy season.
• Clothing as a sponge absorbs pollen, so it also needs to be washed frequently, especially after a long stay in the open air.
Needless to say, allergies - something unpleasant. And may you help her survive the knowledge that it is a temporary phenomenon.