Mandarin, primarily due to uplifting orange blossom and fruit is used for medicinal purposes.
1. In diabetes, a decoction of tangerine peel reduces blood sugar levels. It is necessary to boil the peel of three tangerines in 1 liter of water, cool and drink every day without straining. Keep the broth in the refrigerator.
2. The essential oil of mandarin prevents stretch marks in pregnant women. It is recommended to massage with this oil.
3. In order to prevent colds and flu Mandarin is used to increase the body's resistance to these diseases due to the high content of vitamin C (ascorbic acid).
4. For the health of the eyes, mucous membranes and skin needs pro-vitamin A, which is in Mandarin.
5. "Sunny" fruit contains vitamin D, useful in winter, especially children under one year, because promotes the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in the body.
6. Thiamine (vitamin B1) mandarin support development and maintenance of the nervous system in its normal state.
7. tangerine have vitamin K, which is involved in blood coagulation, prevents deposition of salts on the walls of blood vessels interacts with vitamin D in the assimilation of calcium.
8. When you cough decoction of dried tangerine peel sputum from the bronchi and upper respiratory tract. Also, when "smoker's bronchitis" is recommended every morning to drink a glass of freshly squeezed tangerine juice.
9. Mandarin improves metabolism.
10. The use of tangerine juice in large quantities frees the body of parasitic worms.
11. When nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, helps fresh tangerine peel. You can just chew it as cud.
12. Mandarin removes puffiness. Suitable ingestion in the form of juice, and externally as a compress from the juice.
13. Mandarin can be used as a dietary product. 100 g of fruit just 38-45 kcal.
14. Mandarin increases appetite and improves digestion.
15. Tangerine juice from the rind or slices cure for fungus skin and nails.
16. Essential oil of mandarin reduces pain during menstruation. Used as the basis for aromatherapy (dressed or flavoring oil burner).
17. The oil of mandarin also relaxes muscles and can be used to massage the body.
18. Tangerine juice quenches thirst during colds and fever.