Injection procedure takes only a few minutes, it is practically painless. May cause a slight tingling and redness.
The use of fillers to correct the person has its advantages:
- These injections can improve skin elasticity, improve facial contour, skin texture align and adjust the shape of the nose, cheekbones and chin;
- Fillers can also be used on all body parts that need to be appropriate correction;
- Injecting equipment used, as a rule, conduction anesthesia;
- Most of these drugs do not cause allergic reactions;
- After injection fillers harmoniously embedded in the skin, and eventually eliminated from the body;
- For such injection do not exist any seasonal limitations;
- Fillers do not affect facial expression, because it does not have any impact on the functioning of the muscles.
But have these injections and minuses. This adverse reaction data dermal fillers. Moreover, if not properly administered to the skin may form "bumps" or irregular texture. The disadvantages of these drugs include the fact that their results are only temporary. Accordingly, after some time there is a need for a new procedure.
At the moment, there is a huge amount of dermal fillers, which differ in their composition, term actions (from 6 months to 5 years), efficiency. Thus each manufacturer tends to produce multiple species on the density of the drug. Such means are different in that they are administered at different levels and in different parts of: the median, superficial, deep and almost Supraspinous. We should also note the fact that different fillers and viscosity - high, low and average. The higher the density and viscosity of the filler, the longer it will remain on the face of the effects of its application.
To get the desired effect from the injection should refer to certified physicians that will help achieve the desired result.