The most common mechanical damage, which put itself woman - is eye injury brush mascara. If the scratch is left untreated, the infection can begin eyes. This infection can lead to ulceration of the cornea, loss of eyelashes and even blindness. If you scratched his eye mascara brush, immediately rinse the eye with water, and then drip a special eye drops, for example, "Vizin."
• For the same, so it does not happen, never try to make up eyes in a moving vehicle: car, bus, plane, train.
Very bad to go to escape, not flush properly makeup. Cosmetics clog the pores of the skin, preventing the flow of oxygen and preventing the skin to "breathe". And this leads to the appearance of acne, puffiness, sallow complexion, and even inflammation.
If mascara flakes fall on the mucous eye during sleep, you can wake up with the same eye infection.
Natural cosmetics is more susceptible to damage and will become contaminated with various bacteria than traditional cosmetics. For example, vitamin E, are often added to natural cosmetics can cause an immediate allergic reaction (hives) or delayed (dermatitis). Therefore it is recommended to immediately stop the use of natural cosmetics if there are obvious allergic reactions.
And remember, too, that cosmetics have a shelf life. No one would never have expired yogurt or drink expired medicines. But for some reason many women forget that the use of expired cosmetics can cause of infection and cause skin irritation. But if a woman uses cosmetics every day, then for a year in her body receives up to 2 kg of chemicals!
Shelf life of mascara on average between three to six months. Once it starts to go to "lumps", it is better to leave. Liquid foundation foundation can be used throughout the year. Eye shadow, powder and rouge dry "live" two to three years, subject to periodic replacement or cleaning sponge. Lipstick and lip gloss can be used from year to year and a half.
• Keep cosmetics in a dark and cool place. Light and heat decomposed antibacterial substances commonly included in the cosmetics and the development of bacteria begins to occur at an alarming rate. The same thing happens if you keep makeup in the bathroom, where it is exposed to heat and humidity. In this case, feel free to share the shelf life of cosmetics in two.
• Periodically (at least once a month) through makeup and check that has not passed the expiration date by any means. Throw away any makeup at once, change the color, odor or consistency.
• Keep the makeup that you do not use every day, tightly closed.
• Do not dilute any liquid makeup, even water. Any liquid promotes the growth of bacteria.
• Do not be tempted by advertising inscription "200 ml more! "If you do not use this tool on a daily basis. Also, do not buy more cosmetic set, if you do not dare then throw away half-used set of makeup.
• Careful use of sprays and loose powder, as their inhalation can cause lung damage.
Use someone else's makeup can lead to serious problems. The same thing can happen if you are out of kindness allow other women to use your cosmetics. By the way, trying new cosmetics in the store or distributor, do not forget that this makeup can use anyone and anything with a skin disease.
Cosmetic brushes and sponges absorb bacteria from the skin surface. If you use someone else's makeup increase your chances of catching some nasty sore - herpes, conjunctivitis, a fungus or a skin disease.
And if your friend has a habit of wetting cosmetic, such as a pencil or a brush, saliva, the risk of infection to get even more increases. However, should not be wet with saliva and his own makeup in saliva just swarming with malicious bacteria.
It turns out that getting chemicals into the esophagus through the mouth may be less dangerous than their massaging into the skin. British biochemist Richard Bence says: If lipstick gets a woman in her mouth, she is cleaved by enzymes contained in the saliva and then in the stomach. But, in his words, chemicals remaining on the skin, fall directly into the blood untreated.
• If you are prone to conjunctivitis, do not use eye makeup during inflammation. And, no matter how sorry, it's better to throw away your cosmetics and buy a new one as soon as the beginning of the next inflammation.
• If you have cold sores on the lips appeared for a time, refrain from using lipstick and lip liner to reduce the chance of infection.
What is written on the label
Contains no alcohol. In cosmetics, the term merely "an alcohol" refers to ethyl alcohol only. Cosmetics labeled "Contains no alcohol" may include other types of alcohol, the same drying and irritating the skin. If you want to make, not whether other types of alcohol, cosmetics, look for the list of ingredients with the ending "yl", such as stearyl.
Hypo. These cosmetics are supposed to cause fewer allergic reactions than others without such a label. However, hypoallergenic standards do not exist, and each manufacturer decides how its hypoallergenic cosmetics and whether he should put a label on the product. Well, believe in the word.