Proper nutrition - is a system of advice and guidance, but not all the rules you need to follow and not to everyone's advice, you can listen, because some of them may well be included in the eight insidious stereotypes that contrary will only hinder you to eat right. So, what kind of stereotypes?
1. Eat a lot of vegetables. Of course, vegetables are good - they are the supplier of vitamins and fiber, low in calories they are. But uncontrolled consumption of raw vegetables may be contraindicated for people with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. And eat some vegetables and not helpful. For example, iron deficiency (which is a supplier of liver and meat) can reduce the function of conception in women. And abandoning animal fats at all, man condemns himself to a lack of vitamin A (lower view) and vitamin E ("beauty vitamin"). It's simple: these vitamins, though found in vegetables, but are fat-soluble, that is, without the addition of fat they simply can not be digested.
2. Butter substitute vegetable. Of course, this will be useful for the heart because of exclusion from the diet of cholesterol. However, vegetable oils high in calories. In the butter enough vitamins to strengthen the immune system and positively affect vision.
3. Eliminate carbohydrates. This recommendation is totally ignores the fact that carbohydrates - the main source of energy, and only in the excessive consumption of carbohydrates possible their transition into fat. Useful only to give up easily digestible carbohydrates - sugar, flour, sweet, but not from the complex contained in vegetables, fruits, cereals.
4. Eat seafood in unlimited quantities. Despite its usefulness and high protein content, iodine, vitamin A and D, omega-3 fatty acids, may be contained in seafood and a decent amount of cholesterol. For example, in shrimp in its two times more than a 20% cream or fat in the sausage.
5. Eliminate salt. The stereotype is far from reality. Reduce salt intake three times would be useful, especially in hypertensive patients. For example, reducing consumption of 10 g of 3, 5 g of salt per day to stabilize blood pressure. A complete rejection of salt is fraught with violation of Education of gastric juice, and even dehydration. Moreover, sodium - the main component of salt - is required to maintain the salt composition of the blood.
6. Eat no more than two eggs per week. The stereotype is based on the fact that in the egg yolk contains a full daily dose of cholesterol, but with choline, lecithin, also contained in a chicken egg, the cholesterol can destroy. In addition, if you combine the egg drop of oil or mayonnaise, you significantly reduce the negative impact of cholesterol, because the substance is fat-soluble. Only older and prone to atherosclerosis people abusing eggs is not recommended. At the same time young and active eggs displayed due to their content of manganese, iron, phosphorus, copper, cobalt, combined with proteins.
7. Avoid alcohol. It certainly deserves the highest praise. However long been proven that people consume daily is not more than 30 ml of absolute alcohol (100-130 ml natural dry wine), naturally normalizes the amount of fat in the blood, improves digestion, and even supplies your body with a substance having protivoateroskleroticheskim effect. Hot red wine - a folk remedy for colds. A beer with egg helps to recover from excessive thinness. But, of course, everything is good in moderation.
8. Do not eat after 18 hours. Not only that, the majority of working people working day ends at 18, and even 19 hours. And the last meal they had, at best, in 13-14 hours. Exhausted by work and hunger, a man returns home, and have the time anymore. This can lead to serious consequences for the organism, especially for those who are "owls" in the rhythm of life. These people in the evening there is an emission of enzymes and hormones in the blood, the peak activity occurred in the afternoon period, and the forces required to maintain food intake is not. And if a person is exposed not only chronic fatigue, stress, starvation, but in the case of "food disruption" brings your body more harm than if he used for dinner a certain amount of a balanced low-calorie food.