Carrot. This vegetable is rich in beta-carotene, which is called "vitamin for the eyes."
Bell peppers, Brussels sprouts, broccoli. They have a lot of vitamin C - an antioxidant to slow the decline in vision. Feel free to use them in cooked and fresh.
Turkey. In our country we rarely eat turkey meat, and in vain, because it contains large amounts of vitamin B (niacin), and zinc. Cook of this bird can be a lot of delicious and healthy meals for the eyes.
Spinach. He is considered one of the leaders on the content of the most important visual acuity substances: vitamin C, beta-carotene. There is also a large amount of lutein and zeaxanthin.
Salmon and sardines. Doctors recommend eating foods containing omega-3 fatty acids, and they are many in salmon and sardines. This is a great help of the visual apparatus.
Blueberry. It belongs to her first place among the other products on the content of manganese salts and their derivatives, as well as vitamins C, PP, B1, B2, carotene, pectin, iron. Experts recommend to use this berry with age-related changes of view. It is desirable to have it fresh.
But these products - not a panacea. For a good view, it is necessary to observe a number of simple rules:
1. Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables. Namely, citrus fruits rich in vitamin C.
2. The food is seasoned with herbs, such as parsley and celery. They - a storehouse of vitamins for the eyes.
3. Try to minimize your diet caffeine content, which negatively affects the blood supply to the eye.
4. Nicotine also adversely affect vision. So try to give up smoking.
5. Be sure to check vision by an ophthalmologist at least once a year.