Make up for the amount of calcium can be naturally by eating certain foods.
Each person per day, depending on gender, age and health, it is necessary to use 800 to 1200 mg of calcium. Experts have calculated that it is best absorbed by the body after 19 pm.
The highest content in products such as:
- Milk: 150 g - 300 mg;
- Curd: 100 g - 300 mg;
- Hard cheese: 30 g - 250 mg.
The best source of calcium found milk with low percentage of fat, followed after him yogurt and various dairy products. Moreover, milk chocolate and strawberry as favorite children calcium contained in the same amount as in the usual, but calories - twice.
But not only milk and cheese are rich in these macronutrients diversify their menu the following calcium-products:
- Vegetables with dark green leaves: turnip and cabbage. Not only do they contain a lot of calcium, but also low in calories, but the sorrel and spinach help eliminate it from the body, so that they should be excluded from the diet;
- Canned fish with bones, such as salmon and sardines;
- Lentils and peas;
- Nuts: almonds and sesame seeds;
- Rye bread;
- Berries: currants, gooseberries, strawberries, cherries.
There is also an ancient recipe used by our ancestors: calcium powder obtained from an egg shell. Shell must be thoroughly wash, dry and grind to a fine powder, and then add the lemon juice, and here it is - so necessary for our body calcium citrate.
Calcium is poorly absorbed by the body when consuming caffeine and alcohol, they are to be completely abandoned.
Many special products and systems that help make up the balance of calcium in the body, can be bought in pharmacies. As a rule, their doctors prescribe those who are inclined to be overweight, hypertension, osteoporosis, and the rest is better to abstain from drugs and to try to overcome the problem of lack of calcium in a natural way - through proper nutrition and a balanced menu.