1. Sex - true means to reduce blood pressure and stress reliever. According to the findings of researchers from Scotland, people who regularly have sex, have a calm reaction to stressful situations than those who constantly refrains from this joy. Frequent intimate contact directly associated with a reduction in blood pressure in both men and women, especially in the elderly.
2. Sexual desire to contribute to improving the physical health and improve immunity. Sex once or twice a week can achieve a higher level of antibodies in the blood, called immunoglobulin or IgA, which protects us from colds and other infections.
3. Thirty minutes of sex burns 85 calories or more. It's not so much for once, but with regular practice this fun experience you can easily throw off those extra 2-3 pounds a month.
4. Sex improves cardiovascular activity. Despite the fact that many older people are afraid that exercise during lovemaking can cause a stroke, it is not. According to researchers from England, published their findings in the Journal of Epidemiology and Public Health, has been proven: the frequency of sex has nothing to do with the occurrence of stroke nearly 1,000 men. Health Benefits of intimate relationship does not end there. The researchers found that having sex twice or more times a week, men reduce the risk of heart attack in half compared with those who have been doing this at least once a month.
5. Sex reduces pain. Due to the number of sex releases endorphins in the blood ("happiness hormone") increases and decreases pain. So if you often suffers from headaches, arthritis pain, or PMS symptoms you are suffering, use the "pill" oxytocin, which will give your body a good sex.
6. Sex reduces the risk of developing prostate cancer. Frequent ejaculation, especially in the 20-30 age reduces the risk of prostate cancer in old age. Australian researchers published in the British Journal of Urology International observations. Men aged 20 years, who had five or more ejaculations per week, one-third less likely to get prostate cancer than those who did not have sex at all.
7. Sex strengthens the pelvic floor muscles. Pose "boat" or "rider" - a terrific exercise for women. Not only that, you will get great pleasure from the vicinity, you will also strengthen muscles and minimize the risk of incontinence later in life.
Finally, sex promotes a healthier and deep sleep. Oxytocin is secreted by the hypothalamus during orgasm, is relaxing and calming. So do not be surprised if your guy one minute after the act of love is already snoring peacefully on the pillow.