Talkative people have a few very nice and important personality traits and lifestyle characteristics. Among them are five major.
1. Ability to communicate. Talkative people usually do not require communication training. So they are able to make contact with different interlocutors. This quality is important and in my personal life and in business. It helps to find friends, to expand the circle of contacts to turn out connection.
2. Courage. Talkative people often do not know how to keep secrets, they are open. And openness in the psychology of communication is considered synonymous with courage. Indeed, when others know all your intentions, problems and exploits, they have more opportunities to manipulate you. Only the bold, confident in their skills of communication people are not afraid to be open.
3. The ability to help people, replacing a psychologist. Individuals who like to talk, often communicate their desire to help people talk. Throw out the emotions in conversation - it's part of psychotherapy. That's why sometimes talkative people can help those people that no one else to hear, that no one else to talk to. For them, they become a real escape from the boredom and loneliness.
4. A wide circle of friends. People who love to talk, usually have a wide circle of friends. And though not everyone "worn out" about the life trust them their secrets, but at chatty people do not happen in a vacuum communication. They are able to find interlocutors, easily expand the circle of acquaintances.
5. Talent narrator. Overly chatty people usually are fluent style. They have so much practice communication, and say that they are usually nice and smoothly. These qualities are valued in journalism, including tour guides, in the scenario of fact, psychotherapy and education of children. The presence of linguistic talent allows talkative people choose such a profession, which many do not dare to dream. This is probably one of the most significant advantages of excessive talkativeness.