Only 4% of women around the world consider themselves beautiful. Such a disappointing figure prompted Dove on the idea of an unusual treatment of women who consider themselves to the remaining 96%. For the experiment, was invited to the police, but not normal, and a police artist who makes portraits of criminals from the descriptions of the victims. Portraitist and female subjects during the experiment, separated by a curtain. They did not see each other. Women described the man's own appearance. Someone talked about too much, in their opinion, the nose, someone - about too thin lips. It is noteworthy that when women describe themselves, they have focused on those features of his face, which they dislike.
Then these same women were described by people portraitist. Amazingly, at the end of the experiment, the first portrait of a woman was always uglier and less close to reality. While the portrait of the same woman, drawn by the descriptions of a stranger, we get more cute and look like.
Seeing the difference in the figures, the study participants admitted that they underestimate their own beauty and have a good attitude to work on herself.