For those who are not quite familiar with what is Fashion's Night Out, explained that this celebration of fashion and fashionistas who want to show off, to buy in the stores something limited and before all, and make up in a corner from the famous cosmetic brands. In short, in every way fashionably fun. The main venue for FNO September 4 in Moscow will be the Central Department Store, GUM department "Color" and "Spring", as well as boutiques in the Kuznetsk bridge and Stoleshnikov. Full card stores participating in the project can be found here. In addition, the fifth Fashion's Night Out will be to meet with editors Vogue, perfumers and designers.
Here are just a few things from a huge list that you can treat yourself tomorrow night:
- Limited collection of t-shirts and Marvel Kixbox, Tata Naka, Ermanno Scervino, DVF and Kira Plastinina
- Manicure by Christina Fitzgerald, as well as varnishes Dior and Chanel, which will appear on Fashion's Night Out before the official sales
- Undergo rapid makeup lessons in Corner Bobbi Brown in the Central Department Store and make-up in stores Shiseido in Japanese modern style
- Acquire perfume novelties Yves Saint Laurent series of Arab, fragrance Armani / Privé Nuances and Just Precious from La Perla
- Acquire a bright coat, resulting in collaboration with Julia Dennis Simcheva Kalmanovich, no less bright umbrella and bag Vilshenko Wallis from Moschino. All designed specifically for the fifth Fashion's Night Out.
For those who do not have time carousing at the Moscow event, the doors close for the night on September 12 will open stores in St. Petersburg.