Acceptable products in diabetes mellitus:
- Fresh berries and fruits, vegetables, potatoes and beans;
- Cereals (barley, oats, millet, barley, buckwheat);
- Low-fat cheese and cottage cheese, dairy products, milk;
- Lean fish, poultry and meat broths, vegetable soups;
- Nesdobnoe flour products, bran, wheat and rye bread.
Products to be excluded:
- Culinary and meat fats, soft drinks, sweet juices, candy, jam, sugar, raisins, grapes;
- Marinated and pickled vegetables;
- Pasta, semolina, rice;
- Fancy pastries;
- Salted fish, sausages, fatty and strong meat broths;
100 grams of low fat cottage cheese. 150 grams of salad with beets and sauerkraut. Tea or coffee with milk without added sugar.
200 grams of vegetable soup. 150 grams of stewed vegetables (eggplant, zucchini, cabbage). Chicken, steamed. Fresh Apple. Compote.
150 grams of grated carrots. 100 grams of low fat cottage cheese.
150 grams of cabbage. Fish cake, steamed. A cup of yogurt.
When cooking is possible to use a small amount of salt and vegetable (olive) oil. As the sauce Serve low-fat sour cream. The dish is decorated with plenty of fresh herbs (parsley, dill).
Before drawing up an individual diet, talk with your doctor. The specialist must be aware of your diet. People suffering from diabetes, it is important to take a full and healthy eating.