There are many things that women and men, without even noticing, are doing with their lips daily. For example, one of the bad habits that have a negative impact on the lips - it is their licks. Saliva contains salts that aggressively affect the delicate and sensitive skin of the lips. When the saliva evaporates, reduced natural moisture level, and lips become dry instantly.
Another, no less habit - bite your lips. This often leads to microcracks, sores, inflammation.
Also not recommended to wipe the lips often with a handkerchief or tissue, better yet again, rinse your face with cold water or blot lips with a cotton pad moistened with lotion.
Interestingly, women much time and money spent on skin care, use expensive creams and scrubs, special masks make a facial massage. But her lips often unfairly left unattended. However, this important part of the face is necessary to arrange days moisturizing mask, massage. To lips at any time of the day remained soft and sensual enough to use a few standard procedures 2-3 times a week. They do not take more than 10 minutes:
- Every evening delete lips makeup as carefully and accurately as you remove it, such as the eyelids and eyelashes. Use lotion or lotion designed for sensitive areas. Before going to bed make a gentle massage of the lips with your fingertips to stimulate blood flow to that part of the face. Only then apply a nourishing lip balm.
- In the morning, do not be lazy to massage lips with a soft toothbrush with a moisturizer. This will remove dead skin cells and moisturize dry skin.
- Once a week, you can use a scrub or peeling. Gently massage your lips with your fingertips and rinse with cool water cream. You can use a scrub with natural ingredients, mixing brown sugar and honey. After peeling, use a mask of green tea.
- Be sure to take care of the protection of the lips from harmful sun rays, not only in summer but also in winter. In winter, the intensity of the sun could rise to 60% due to the retro-reflective properties of snow. Because the skin on the lips does not contain melanin, a natural way to protect them from UV rays, excessive exposure to the sun can cause severe dryness and flaking. Use a lip balm that contains SPF of at least 15.
- Always carry a moisturizer or lip balm protects. Instead of licking his lips, once again apply chapstick.
- Make sure your lip balm contains hyaluronic acid, vitamins A and D, avocado and jojoba oil, shea butter and chamomile. These components are perfectly nourish and heal cracked lips.